Oregon Ridge Park
13403 Beaver Dam Road
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No fireworks
- No video recording
- No outside food or drink (except water)
- No re-entry
- No tailgating
- No pets
- No refunds
WHAT TO BRING / THINGS TO KNOW
- Sealed bottles of water are permitted. Bring in as much water as you’d like.
- There will be a designated ride share drop off/pick up area
- Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome, however, they are not suitable up real close to the stage, since our bands bring those spectators to their feet and have them dancing.
- You are allowed to bring small tents and easy-ups but they are only allowed in a designated area.
- Nursing mothers can go to the EMS area to pump and dump
- We can read both mobile and paper tickets
- Need help with your tickets? Call 800-514-3849
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds
- Children 12 and under are FREE (General Admission)
- Cash or we have ATMs
- Gates open at 11am, music from 11:30am – 10pm
- Backpacks, ear plugs, beer koozies, bug spray, sun screen, misting bottles
- Jacket for after the sun goes down
- Head lamp for after dark
- Cell phone/camera – don’t forget to share photos using #HAMF
- Hula hoops, glow sticks, frisbees, beach ball
- Solar string of lights, so you can find your chair or tent after dark
- Handicap parking is available for those with proper permits. Scroll down for more handicapped parking information.
- We also have a motorcycle and bicycle parking area.
- Exclusive parking
- Special VIP entrance
- Beer, wine, soda and water included
- VIP wristband
- Two meal tickets
- Special viewing area (chairs/blankets only!)
- VIP restrooms: including a Handicap Porta-potty
VIP entrance is different from the general admission entrance. If you are looking at the main stage/permanent building from the parking lot, follow the blacktop to the far left of the stage. This entrance is at the opposite end of the park from the general admission entrance. All VIP’ers must use the VIP entrance.
Beverages for VIP:
Beer and wine are available until 9:30pm and water is available until the end
Food for VIP:
There are set times for meals: 12-2pm for lunch and 4-6pm for dinner
ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES PARKING
Upon entering festival parking lot person with proper disability tags, will be guided to the designated parking area. If person with disabilities needs further assistance, parking staff will call for runner with golf cart. Entrance to the festival is blacktopped. There is a designated black topped viewing area for people with disabilities.
- Handicapped restroom located on blacktop by main building
- Handicapped restroom located between the Professional Vision Stage
- Handicapped restroom located in VIP Area for VIP patrons with disabilities only
LOCATION / DIRECTIONS
Oregon Ridge Park
13403 Beaver Dam Road
Take I-695 toward Towson.
Take I-83 North (Exit 24).
Continue North to Exit 20-B (Shawan Rd. West).
At first light make a left. (Beaver Dam Rd.).
Follow Beaver Dam Rd. for aprox.1/2 mile.
You will see the park entrance on the right.
FREE SHUTTLE TO HAMF
Don’t want to drive? Take the light rail to the Timonium Fairgrounds stop, and then hop on the free shuttle to Hot August Music Festival.
2379 Greenspring Drive
Lutherville, MD 21093
There will be a shuttle leaving from Timonium Fairgrounds and also Hot August Music Festival approximately every 30 minutes. First shuttle will leave Timonium Fairgrounds at 11am. Last shuttle from fairgrounds to Hot August Music Festival leaves at 8pm.
Last shuttle from Hot August Music Festival to Timonium Fairgrounds leaves at 11pm. Last southbound train to BWI leaves Timonium at 11:15. Last southbound train to Cromwell leaves at 11:30pm. Please check MTA light rail schedule to verify.
Holiday Inn Express, Hunt Valley
11200 York Rd.
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
410-527-1500 EXT 122 (PHONE)
Mention Hot August Music festival rate when reserving rooms. Rate: $84 per night (depending upon availability)
Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley
45 Schilling Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Merry Meadows Recreation Farm
1523 Freeland Rd.
Freeland, MD 21053
Nestled in the rolling countryside of northern Baltimore County, Maryland, there is a beautiful 375 acre park where folks of all ages can explore nature by camping in the refreshing outdoors and enjoy the many activities and recreation facilities Merry Meadows has to offer. 24 min (20.2 mi) via I-83 N from the festival grounds.
Volunteers are an important part of making our festival a success, and in fact many of our volunteers return year after year. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out this form.
Please note: Volunteers are required to work a 3 hour shift. In exchange for your assistance, you will receive free admission, a wristband, and tee shirt.